




Sunshine Beach / Noosa, I just flat out like it here.
Day 83: Bike for sale (asking $4250 at this point), panic and stress that it won't sell, planning to go to Sydney to sell as that is suppose to be easier because it is registered there. (Bike was loosely on the market for the previous week)
Day 84: "Free food day"; Went to Noosa Pie shop at the end of the day and the girl (Lauren) gave it to me for FREE as the till was closed off. Went to 7/11 at 2 am, Girl in front of me trying to buy to chicken subs debit/Fpos does work so she leaves 2 opened and heated subs on the counter. The girl working there is going to throw them out and hands them to me instead, SWEET! Good carma, finally :0)
Day 85: SOLD bike; Phone call, "will you take $3500?", "no, $4000", "OK". I rode to town to show Steve(1hr), came upon 2 km backed up traffic so I rode the middle line, SWEET. When I got to his place Gord from 2 days prior who didn't have enough money, now has $4250. Steve says, "$4300", "OK". Rode back to Noosa with $400 deposit.
Day 86: Sad day as Steve picked up the bike, stayed in. He'll enjoy it.
Day 88: Went to the Surf Club for a Sunday session (first one). On Sunday afternoon Aussies have a bunch of drinks and get to bed by 8 pm in order to be fresh for Monday.
Day 89: Underwater World, not bad, but I world probably go to SeaWorld for Dolphins. Check out the Seahorses and Dragonfish.
Day 90: Last night in OZ as I am off to New Zealand from May 3 to May 19. Managed to go to the Beach almost every one of the last 7 days in Noosa. Ready for the Cold, not!
New friends: Warrick, Jean, Liz and Patrick, Ed and Joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment