Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 73-77 Beautiful Noosa/Sunshine Beach






Bike past 66666 km and I barely got the shot as it was under a narrow bridge.
Got a of the last rooms at Noosa Backpakers due to Easter (only needed the one night as my cousin was back Sunday). Basically just relaxing and catching up on email, Blog, preparing my bike for sale and trying to get to the beach. My cousin place is perfect with a pool in the back, great deck set and a nice little barbie. Noosa is full of the Rich and the Beautiful.
I guess now is as good a time as any to say that I am addicted to Meat pies and Bundaberg ginger beer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you are selling the bike? Where are you headed next?

Bowhay

BBB said...

pay attention BOwhay!

No seriously, I am off to NZ for a couple of weeks. I guess the blog doesn't really say what I'm going to do next. sorry about that.

cheers matie,

Brad