



Bike has been purchased! CBR 600 as per the photo (there will be more to come). Spent a full week in Sydney as of Day 10. I have the bike stored in the back of the Hostel for now. Hard drive yesterday on my first outing. I jammed up my wrist of my own fault, so I am not able to drive my bike right now. I will be leaving Syd for the Blue Mountains on Sunday or Monday depending on the wrist (Anybody ever used Emulgel?). I would like to start seeing the rest of the country. Driving on the left is a bit tricky, in order to exit on a freeway you have to be on the left! I ended up missing my turn for a good hour and then found myself on the Harbour bridge.
I got a great group of people in my room at the hostel. Barret and Paul are from Edmonton, Len is from Ireland, Helen is from England and Jorgen is from Denmark. Apperently Helen is the envy of all the other girls at the hostel. We've been doing a lot of drinking of course. On Thursday the tour guide had a FREE bar tab all night at the "World bar". Holy crap.
Manly beach is really nice when the wind is not pounding you. Took a ferry over and got a couple of shots on the way.
2 comments:
Why is Helen the envy of all the others? Maybe you should send a picture; preferably in native attire. Keep 'em coming Cougle. db
Cougle,
Good to see that you are doing us proud over seas. Please tell us about Helen.
Post a Comment