Friday, February 17, 2006

Day 14 - 16




Canberra is very much like Ottawa. They have a much newer parliament building now as they have upgraded. I was only going to stay 2 nights, but last night it was $2 beer all night at Mooseheads, so I got pist. It's a University town as well with lots of international students. Great ride on Cotter rd which takes about 1.5 hours if you don't get lost. Australian maps are very bad! I saw my first Kangaroo, too bad he didn't see me as he was lying on the road and didn't have mush to say. Off to Albury on Day 17, just a stop before Melbourne. The town to town riding has been good so far. The bike is running well, but the small engine sucks back a bit more gas as I am running at 6000 rpm at 120 km/h. I haven't been speeding much...yet. Photos: On the road to Canberra from Sydney, My bike loaded up, Parliment at night

No comments: