

Feb. 4 is gone. Some lady missed her birthday on the flight. I only watched two movies and played a little gameboy and the flight cruised by. I guess it was all my mental preparation. Free shuttle to the Hostel, $10 on return of course. Aussie dollar is almost the same as Cdn. Got drunk with Kirsty, Sayra, Marty, Robbo, Markus (all UK), Len (Perth), Seth(Ontario). So far it's just like Canada and I am missing a couple of you. Not completely sure if I'm going with a Bike or Van yet. If you would like to call or text me, my cell phone is 0405260997 (it costs no minutes to receive calls). Use Yak so, dial 1010925 011 61 405260997, should work. cheers, Brad
1 comment:
Hey BBB, your Mom gave me your website and I envy you and your travels, therefore I am going to live vicariously thru you for the duration, don't let me down, I need excitement,adventure and lots of dirt!!!!
Marion
Post a Comment