Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day 36-37 Melbourne again


Stayed at the Nunnery for a night, but I wasn't really there as I was hanging with Aussies until 3 am or so. Went to the Victoria Market and got my rear tyre changed($250). Grab a Shirt at the market too. Day 37 I found myself with out a room at the Nunnery so I went for a pint at Cooper's Inn to think about it. Cdn Dan introduced me to a wonderful worldly traveller Mel, who put me up for the night in this nice hotel she was staying at. Thanks Mel, for everyone else the story isn't a dodgey as it sounds!!! I gave Mel my Canada shirt, which was to be given to the person on my trip that showed me the most kindness. By the way, it was the first time I got to use a towel on the whole trip (normally use a shammy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The story doesn't sound dodgey for you, it's sounds dodgey for Mel. You sound healthy in spirit and in mind.
Brendan